Sunday, June 17, 2007

daddy


Chria is on the phone with Mike, analyzing the U.S. Open as they watch it on Tivo. This must be the boy equivalent of watching the Oscars and calling a friend to say, "Can you believe she's wearing THAT?"

And Clara is napping. Sort of napping. As in laying in her crib and babbling as she turns her mobile on and off.

So I thought I'd take this time to churn out a quick blog post before it's time to get packed up and off to La Habra for a Dad's Day BBQ with our family...

Happy Father's Day Chria- what a joy the last 9 months have been. I can't think of anyone else on earth I'd rather share this journey of parenthood with... not even Clive Owen or Christian Bale. Clara is a lucky duck indeed. I love you!

(and Happy Dad's Day to my own dad & grandfathers! I'm a lucky girl too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy fathers day, chria! In my very important opinion, I concur that Clara is a very lucky girl. xoxo

Chria said...

Well I feel like a pretty lucky husband and dad as well, so I guess we're all just sickeningly happy!