a blog devoted to a little girl whose name is *not* hazel. (with a few digressions along the way)
haven't a clue. isn't Uncle Mike reading this?but i can't believe Clara is already old enough for tummy time!
It's on the tip of my tongue... Some sort of nursery rhyme about a little girl. Only I can't remember her name.When she was good, she was very, very good. But when she was bad, she was horrid!Am I right?!?! Am I?
You are! A cookie for you. There was a little girl. Who had a little curl. Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very very good. And when she was bad, she was horrid.
Mmm... Cookie, gooood!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haven't a clue. isn't Uncle Mike reading this?
but i can't believe Clara is already old enough for tummy time!
It's on the tip of my tongue... Some sort of nursery rhyme about a little girl. Only I can't remember her name.
When she was good, she was very, very good. But when she was bad, she was horrid!
Am I right?!?! Am I?
You are! A cookie for you.
There was a little girl. Who had a little curl. Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very very good. And when she was bad, she was horrid.
Mmm... Cookie, gooood!
:)
Post a Comment