While part of the reason I'm maintaining this blog is as a modern-day-baby-book-sorta-thing for Clara, it's also a vehicle for her family and friends to keep tabs on what's going on. But we're kinda curious as to just who is paying attention. So, whether you're a friend, family, or just a lurker (hi lurkers! we like you too!), if you're reading this, please don't be shy and leave us a note in the comments to say hi! As an incentive, we promise Clara will shower you with extra drool, er, we mean love, next time she sees you... she's cultivating plenty to go around. :)
Thursday, December 14, 2006
who’s out there?
While part of the reason I'm maintaining this blog is as a modern-day-baby-book-sorta-thing for Clara, it's also a vehicle for her family and friends to keep tabs on what's going on. But we're kinda curious as to just who is paying attention. So, whether you're a friend, family, or just a lurker (hi lurkers! we like you too!), if you're reading this, please don't be shy and leave us a note in the comments to say hi! As an incentive, we promise Clara will shower you with extra drool, er, we mean love, next time she sees you... she's cultivating plenty to go around. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I guess I must deserve some extra drool because I check back all the time. I even bookmarked her (quite a big step for me, ya know...)! In fact, when I looked earlier tonight, this post was nowhere to be found. That just goes to show you, you've gotta stay on top of this blogging stuff...
Bookmarked and visited often. I am always a little disappointed when there aren't new cute photos to view and make my co-workers ooh and aah over! (I am very productive at work, by the way...)
As you know, Mcat is a frequent reader--follower--of Dear Hazel. Keep up the good work. I check in every day.
Keeping up with clara is a 'must'! I'm on every couple of days to see whats new and then flip over to flickr to see extra photos of her adventures. Definitely the cutest baby in Cali. Keep the posts coming, and videos! Kisses to clara.
Your fella baby blogger here has got your back!
Hi! I drop in periodically, and yes, should say hello when I do. It is wonderful watching all these little friends as they grow. Blessings on Clara Bear and her precious family.
Solid try on the Who's Out There Blog. I've wanted to do this too, but clearly people don't respond since I read your blog all the time but am only now looking back to see if people acutally commented. What I would love to do is find a way to post one of those little tickers that counts your visitors. Wouldn't it be so fun to realize that hundreds of people secretly sign in to your blog every day.
Post a Comment