Saturday was one of those days that makes me love Los Angeles. The weather is crappy everywhere else in the country, and we get 75 degrees, breezy, and gorgeous. I know we have to share this weather with a few too many million people, but I find it's not generally worth getting worked up about. We're not going anywhere anytime soon, so might as well make the most of where we're at, right? So while Chria played golf, Clara and I celebrated the lovely spring day by meeting Auntie Amy at the Grove for breakfast.
Clara wore her new sun hat for the occasion,

made Amy wish she was wearing a hat herself,

and treated herself to a refreshing drink of water.

As I drove home with the window down singing along to the Rolling Stones at the top of my lungs, I noticed the traffic on Fairfax, but didn't care. I love days like this.
3 comments:
That looks like it could be a TB hat! Stylin clara!
Nope... our TB pusher decided she needed to move to Europe. So we're stuck with Old Navy. :)
Well, I dont think TB has been smart enough to break into the baby market yet anyway... and never you fear, there may still be some TB treats tucked away for future. :)
Post a Comment