Wednesday, May 30, 2007

crawling update


Nope... Clara's not a pro crawler yet. Considering her proficiency in huffing and puffing and forward-scooting-under-protest, I could have sworn she would be by now. But I think her development in this arena was slightly arrested by an abundance of adoring auntie-grandmas and cousins who didn't let her precious hands and knees hit the ground for the last five days. (Note to auntie-grandmas and cousins- we think this is a totally fair trade-off.)

More notes from our Portland/McMinnville trip coming soon, but not until I sleep off this cheese hangover.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

McMinnville... sounds so familiar. But cant place it. Hey, did you go to a mcminamons?? Clara would be allowed in one of those in europe. Babies and bars, no problem.

Sarah Q said...

clara resembles the crocodile hunter here, may he rest in peace. go get those Grove shoppers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie - I just sent you an e-mail that bounced and thought to look here. I have had a great early-morning laugh getting an update on Clara. I love the dingo picture - and all the rest. Please send me your new e-mail address when you have a chance. Will you be in Seattle anytime soon - we hope? Judith