Tuesday, January 22, 2008

non sequitur


I haven't taken any photos since before the New Year. Or, come to think of it, maybe I have... but I don't currently know where my camera is. I think it's in the diaper bag. Which is in the car. Which is at least 10 whole yards away from where I currently sit, lazy and photoless.

But it just won't do to have yet another blog post sans pictures, and I imagine one can only read Clara's list of monosyllabic utterings so many times before wondering when I'm going to post something more interesting. Besides, if you're into child vocabulary updates, Clara's older and wiser friend Jake's latest accomplishment is much more entertaining than her current list. :)

So, while I look for my camera, enjoy this oldie but goodie from 2001 or so. (I'm particularly fond of #4, #10, and #11.)

How can you not like muffins?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow- it's like you read my mind, on everything! I have looked over your word list too many times, and today, I made muffins!! ...You and me, sympatico.

Chria said...

"On that day, it rained muffins."

:)