Hilarious! He's so sleek with this new 'do. Apparently he doesn't think so though, or maybe he's just not an exhibitionist - as mama J said, he looks pissed!
BTW- did he sit still for this shave, or did you have to wrangle and hog tie him?
It's funny that everyone thinks he looks pissed, because that's a vintage Biani two-eyed wink. This is the first time we trimmed his whole body instead of just his tummy, and since then he has been way more affectionate than normal, so I can only assume he is happy. Not that I'm defending my actions or anything :)
Maybe the extra affection is his way of saying “Dad, please don’t do this to me again. I am sorry for whatever I have done to make you mad. Please don’t make me go outside and face my kitty friends looking like this.”
8 comments:
last time you asked the question I guessed Biani and it was Clara so this time I was right! good kitty.
Not a bad job, if I do say so myself, although I need to clean up his lower legs and maybe reduce the size of the pompom on his tail.
Oh it's staying there, I just want it to be round. You can't tell in this photo, but it's more like a feather duster right now.
Hilarious! He's so sleek with this new 'do. Apparently he doesn't think so though, or maybe he's just not an exhibitionist - as mama J said, he looks pissed!
BTW- did he sit still for this shave, or did you have to wrangle and hog tie him?
That poor kitty - He looks so embarrassed.
It's funny that everyone thinks he looks pissed, because that's a vintage Biani two-eyed wink. This is the first time we trimmed his whole body instead of just his tummy, and since then he has been way more affectionate than normal, so I can only assume he is happy. Not that I'm defending my actions or anything :)
Maybe the extra affection is his way of saying “Dad, please don’t do this to me again. I am sorry for whatever I have done to make you mad. Please don’t make me go outside and face my kitty friends looking like this.”
wow. I thought maybe bianni had owen-envy.
Post a Comment