Clara took a spill today and has a big goose egg on her noggin. Good thing we have this little guy around. Not sure how much the fridge-cooled gelpack does to reduce swelling, but he's certainly handy for improving a certain little one's mood. Besides... he's kinda cute. I think we'll keep him.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
meet mr. bump
Clara took a spill today and has a big goose egg on her noggin. Good thing we have this little guy around. Not sure how much the fridge-cooled gelpack does to reduce swelling, but he's certainly handy for improving a certain little one's mood. Besides... he's kinda cute. I think we'll keep him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ahhh. clara's too cute. and now she has a friend for a bit.
I know she's sad, but look how cute her little tummy is!
Ah, I should fine myself a Mr. Bump because we are often injured with two energetic boys! She looks very cute!
She's so funny. She doesn't look too sure of you taking a picture of her 'incident'. :)
Addie has "boo boo cat" which she requested for her Baby Doll the other day.
Post a Comment