Monday, July 07, 2008

the lazy blogger's summer recap


yay summer, originally uploaded by jamie h.

If I still have any readers who haven't given up on me... Hi!

So we're still around... just not spending a whole lot of time either behind a camera lens or in front of a computer these days. And if I am in front of the computer, it's either work-related, or at home with a small person demanding "eye! eye! more eye! naughty monkeys." (Please see previous post... I think I've had "Frere Jacques" stuck in my head for a month now.)

What have we been up to since we last had a proper conversation?

We've been to a few birthday parties...

CJ got baptized...

We went to Disneyland...

And we've been swimming. A lot. However, it's not very practical to take a camera in the water with a crazy 22 month old, so I don't have much documentary evidence of this favorite summer pastime.

22 month old... that means Clara will be two in two months.

Yikes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a fun few weeks you all have been having! Lucky you, getting to go to disneyland any old time you want. :)

2... wow. I still can't believe some of you all are parents at all. Weren't we just 25? Now the babies have turned into kiddos. Ah!

Sarah Q said...

yay for summer time fun! too bad we won't be seeing you until mid-august when our schedules coincide again.