Wednesday, March 05, 2008

swoosh, swoosh!


Chria and I just got back from three child-free days in Mammoth.

While there we experienced skiing-a-plenty, copious amounts of gorgeous sunshine, some heated rounds of Yahtzee, hot tubs, an episode or four of Arrested Development, and three raucous nights of 8:30 PM bedtimes. Chria was looking at a borrowed copy of Ski magazine that contained rankings and ratings of the top 50 ski resorts in the U.S. One of the criteria being evaluated was "nightlife," and he wondered aloud who the heck went to ski resorts for nightlife. Duh... obviously not us. I'm not really sure when we got to be such fuddy duddies.

Oh well. At least I'm a well-rested fuddy duddy. A well rested fuddy duddy who kicks a** at Yahtzee.

4 comments:

Laura said...

A well-rested fuddy duddy that has a kickin vocabulary. I'm sad to say I had to google the word 'raucous' to know it's meaning. ...I should have read more growing up. (sigh)

lisat said...

What?!! Yahtzee and Arrested Development are not considered to be a kickin nightlife. Uh oh......

Laura said...

Nice pic!! Looks like it was a great trip. :)

Izzy said...

I've had some Yahtzee games get pretty out of hand! Sigh...I need a life.