Sunday, January 14, 2007

swingadingding


This might win the award for the most boring blog post ever.

That is, unless you're me. Because she's my kid, and therefore the most adorable, fascinating creature on the planet. Even in a swing. Especially in a swing.

Or if you're Laura in Munich, this had better be riveting as well, since this is special just for you. Sind Sie jetzt zufrieden? :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sehr schon, jamie! Du kannst Deutsch mit mir lernen! Ich liebe den film von clara, vielen danke. Sie ist sehr, sehr suss! xoxo

jamie said...

Hee hee... I love online translation services. Here's what I just learned you said: V"ery already, Jamie! You can learn German with me! I love the film of clara, many thank. It is very, much suss!"

More coming for you, I promise. Wish you could see her in person! xo

Laura said...

Me too!! She is so cute.

The translation mostly worked... I said: "Very good jamie" (schon = gut, but like one step more than gut). And at the end, "She is very, very cute!" : )

So, from mommy to non-mommy, how long do babies use eating bibs? Til they're 1, 5, 10??

Keep the videos coming! LOVE them.

xoxo,
laura