This photo surprised me. There's something in her expression that seems very grown-up... I think this is the first time I've really gotten a glimpse of what Clara will look like when she's not a baby anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a blog devoted to a little girl whose name is *not* hazel. (with a few digressions along the way)
5 comments:
I thought the same thing when I saw this one in the iphoto library the other day. I think it's because it looks like she's enjoying a private joke and doesn't want to laugh out loud, but can't quite contain it. The drool tells a different story, though!
Those big blue eyes are going to be deadly in a few years...
Funny, I had the same reaction to Sawyer at dinner the other night. Our babies are growing up.
She looks adorable!
She looks kinda sassy (in the cutest way possible), you better watch out Mamma!
Post a Comment