Wednesday, April 02, 2008

oh poo

Longtime friends will remember a story about a certain cat of ours careening around our El Segundo apartment with dingleberries dangling from his puffy grey hindquarters and leaving a trail of noxious brown smears on walls, floors, and the couch in his panicky wake.

I don't recall ever telling Clara the story, as it didn't really seem like appropriate bedtime fare along the lines of Goodnight Moon... but she has the details down nonetheless. Dear CJ just did a pretty convincing reenactment of the whole scene.

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

What, no pictures! :o

Sarah Q said...

not even a hand sketch or illustration?

squonk23 said...

I managed to obtain a picture from the scene of the incident. Click here if you have a strong stomach.

Chria said...

I can attest that the scene was reminiscent of the great Biani poo-chase, but thankfully this time there were at least no poo smears on the walls!

Laura said...

He, he... So much for my rosy picture of parenthood. Thanks for not posting pictures!

lisat said...

Ugh, I am sorry. We have had a poo incident as well during potty training a while back. I do not like poo.......

brandie said...

Ahh, CJ and Mr. Pants ARE connecting on a different level! Next she'll be slobbering and then climbing in and out of the covers at 2am.
: )
I can't wait for SS to learn all of the cool tricks our pets know.