a blog devoted to a little girl whose name is *not* hazel. (with a few digressions along the way)
She looks like she is having a great time.
Pretty darn cute. :)
who made the pants?
I did!
I thought as much... LOVE them!
between clara and her laundry basket and addie and her obsession with wipes, we can have the two of them cleaning house in no time.
oh, no, the baby Clara is gone - she became a little girl while I wasn't watching!!!!Petra's Mormor
sarah... i like the way you think.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She looks like she is having a great time.
Pretty darn cute. :)
who made the pants?
I did!
I thought as much... LOVE them!
between clara and her laundry basket and addie and her obsession with wipes, we can have the two of them cleaning house in no time.
oh, no, the baby Clara is gone - she became a little girl while I wasn't watching!!!!
Petra's Mormor
sarah... i like the way you think.
Post a Comment