a blog devoted to a little girl whose name is *not* hazel. (with a few digressions along the way)
Sounds and looks like a very fun weekend! :)
Wow! I'm most impressed with the number of teeth. :)
Funny, I had thought that too! Clara seems to have almost all her baby chompers.
I like how it looks like she's doing a self portrait, instead of trying to get the camera out of my hand!
Poor Kyla. 13 months and just now getting her third tooth!
i think that photo needs to go XL on the wall!
Grampa says that Clara is too cute, love the glasses. The art ?????
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sounds and looks like a very fun weekend! :)
Wow! I'm most impressed with the number of teeth. :)
Funny, I had thought that too! Clara seems to have almost all her baby chompers.
I like how it looks like she's doing a self portrait, instead of trying to get the camera out of my hand!
Poor Kyla. 13 months and just now getting her third tooth!
i think that photo needs to go XL on the wall!
Grampa says that Clara is too cute, love the glasses. The art ?????
Post a Comment