
Meet Clara.
She joined our lives a couple of weeks ahead of schedule, on Saturday, September 16 at 2:55 pm (6 lbs 3.5 oz, 19 inches).
She's exquisite, and we are still sitting around wondering how we got here. Chria and I are a little overwhelmed, a lot tired, and completely, totally in love with our new daughter. Blog posts will likely be sporadic while we all get used to life as we now know it, but check out our Flickr page for photo updates, which require significantly less brain power than actually writing something. But I hope to get better at it (better at ALL of this!) as time goes on... stay tuned!
3 comments:
Welcome to the world, dear CJ! Yes, I'm making a feeble attempt to rename you just as I did your father when he came home from the hospital nearly 32 years ago.
Your mom on September 13th:
Your due date is two weeks from today...
No need to rush or anything like that.
Way to go, kid! Start out with an act of disobedience! I pledge to help foster that trait in you to the best of my ability. I also pledge to spoil you rotten!
Love you, baby!
Funny, i've been calling her CJ too!
I can't wait to meet you! (stupid cold)
what a great photo!
Post a Comment