Wednesday, October 25, 2006

weekend casualties

1 nursing bra, courtesy of The Rotten Dog

1.5 oz of hard earned breastmilk, spilled by yours truly (crying ensued)

26 or 27 flies (and counting), killed by me or chria with trusty designer flyswatter

1 pair of cheap, but beloved, sunglasses

I don't know where these stupid flies keep coming from... but they're driving me bonkers. Same with the Rotten Dog.

But despite my current grouchy mood and tainted reflection of the past few days, we did have a pretty good weekend.


Clara got to meet her great-grandparents, we had lunch with Catherine & Matt where I got to eat a rockin' good blackened chicken burrito, and we had an all-day adventure at the Huntington with the Three J's.

And for the last two nights, Clara has gone two-four hour stretches in a row before needing to be fed. Note I didn't say she's *sleeping* for two four-hour stretches at night... but nonetheless, this is a vast improvement over the every-two-hour-on-demand schedule we were maintaining for a while. So for now, this makes me a very happy camper. Keep it up, little one.

No comments: