Sunday, October 01, 2006

please excuse our technical difficulties


We got a new computer this week. (Yay!) But apparently my trusty Powerbook easily gets its feelings hurt, because the same day we set up the shiny new imac, the Powerbook decided to give up the ghost. (Boo! And I'm sure this had NOTHING to do with the hard drive being nearly full or me dumping a glass of water on it a month or so ago... right??) Thankfully, good (or damn lucky) librarian that I am, I had decided it was a good idea to back up the entire hard drive just two days earlier, so we didn't suffer any major information loss. But that's enough about me, Chria, the dog, or the computer. We must give the people what they want. Check out Flickr for some new photos of Miss Clara.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sad mac! I wish his eyes weren't x's, though. Seems a little morbid.