Tuesday, October 30, 2007

bff

I didn't know 1 year olds had best friends. I knew they could develop attachments to other things... like pink monkeys and frozen blueberries. And me, of course... I mean, how could she love anyone more than me?

But apparently I have some competition these days.

Meet Allison.

Clara and Allison have been in the same classroom since they were little lumps in January, and for the last few months they have been like peas and carrots. When they see each other for the first time each morning, they squeal and run towards each other to exchange exuberant sloppy kisses and uncoordinated hugs. Isn't friendship grand?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Too cute. I see crocs have made it to the playground... we bought a pair last weekend, and they are 40 euros here! We had no idea, or wouldnt have bought them. :)

Chria said...

40 Euros? Schise! With today's exhange rates that's around $1000 American, isn't it? :)

Sarah Q said...

awwwww. BBF4EVER